ENGINE AND BOAT SALES
- BOATS - CABANO MARINE
- INFLATABLE BOATS
- BROKERAGE - RICHARD BOULET
- Inflatable boats
- Blocks and organizers
- Cleats, Cam Cleats and Clutches
- Fairleads and Eye Straps
- Knives and accessories
- Maintenance and repair
- Running Rigging Ropes
- Sail Furlers
- Shackles and Snap Hooks
- Spinaker poles and Bowsprits
- Stainless steel cables accessories
- Tiller brakes and extensions
- Tracks and travellers
- Turbuckles, Clevis and Cotter pins
- Winches and accessories
- Wind indicators
- Alternators and regulators
- Electrical Distribution
- Exterior lighting and spotlights
- Interior lighting
- Inverters and chargers
- Marine Batteries, selectors and monitors
- Marine Navigation lights
- Navigation light bulbs
- Shore power cords and power inlets
- Solar Panels and Fuel Cells
- Tinned Wires 12V and 120V
- Wire and battery terminals
- GPS, Multifonction Network displays and Chartplotters
- AIS transponders and receivers
- Below deck autopilots
- Cockpit Autopilots
- Electronic charts and softwares
- Fishing Trolling Motor
- Fixed mount VHF radio
- Handheld VHF radio
- Navigation instruments, Depth, Speed and Wind
- NMEA 2000 Network and Cables
- Sound systems and speakers
- Transducers depth and fishing
- VHF and TV antennas
- Finishing and antifoulling paints
- Non Skid Paint and Anti-Slip Deck Covering
- Epoxy Resins and fiber accessories
- Marine cleaners
- Waterproofing and Treatment Products
- Finishing compounds and waxes
- Varnish, Teak Oil and Teak Cleaner
- Gelcoat restoration
- Sealants and adhesives
- Painting and Maintenance Supplies
- Synthetic deck
- Marine Clothing
- Mooring and docking
- Sports and Entertainment
- WATERSPORT STORE
- MARINE CLOTHING
- BLYACHT STORE
- SALES - NEW PRODUCTS
- Boulet Lemelin Yacht
- >Shipping policy
Services, rates and conditions of our delivery services
Our delivery services offered :
1. STANDARD DELIVERY SERVICE - Safe and economical
Boulet Lemelin Yacht ships your order for delivery from 48h to 72h for most regions of Quebec, Ontario and New Brunswick. *
* For added security, this service includes a signature delivery confirmation.
Terms of the STANDARD delivery service :
1. When your order is complete, it will be shipped the next business day following processing by our staff.
2. Delivery time between 48h to 72h during business days in Quebec, Ontario and New Brunswick (see carrier conditions*).
3. Some additional shipping charges may apply. * See conditions
To obtain an estimate of the shipping fees of your package, according to the chosen service and the delivery options, use the appraiser located in the shopping cart on the BLyacht.com website.
2. PRIORITY TREATMENT SERVICE - Ideal during the summer season
We give priority treatment to your order. If we have the entire order in stock and your order is received by our staff before 11:00 am (Monday to Friday, excluding holidays), it will be given to our carrier the same day to ensure a fast delivery.
Terms of the PRIORITY TREATMENT service :
1. When your order is complete and received by our staff before 11:00 am (Monday to Friday, excluding holidays), it will be given to our carrier the same day to ensure a fast delivery.
2. $ 10 surcharge on standard shipping charges. Some additional shipping charges may apply. * See conditions
To obtain an estimate of the shipping fees of your package according to the chosen service and the delivery options, use the appraiser located in the shopping cart on the BLyacht.com website.
2. EXPRESS PICK-UP IN STORE
We offer you to prepare your order in advance so you can save time when you or your agent will pick up your order in store.
Terms and conditions of pick-up service :
1. Select "Store Pick Up" in your cart and your order will be prepared the same day.
2. You will be able to take possession of it the same day, allocate 3 hours.
3. The order will be packaged and pre-billed, ready for in-store pickup.
TRACKING OF YOUR ORDER
For Internet orders, a tracking number will be automatically sent to you by email when your package is shipped. Follow the link that will automatically lead you to the carrier's website so you can know the status of the delivery.
We can answer your questions if you want to know the status of your order before leaving, if there are items out of stock or trace the shipment of the package.
EASY RETURN OF GOODS
Boulet Lemelin Yacht would like to thank you for the trust you place in it and wish to inform you that most items purchased are exchangeable or refundable within 30 days of purchase. Items must be in their original packaging. Articles must be regular inventory products. *See conditions
The return procedure is very simple!
Simply contact the order desk by phone or by logging into your account to send us a ticket as soon as possible to obtain a return authorization number and instructions. This number will quickly ensure the exchange or refund of your items.
Information on the return of goods
ATTENTION, NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT THE PURCHASE INVOICE.
1. Non-refundable or exchangeable items.
- Custom-cut items such as electrical wires, ropes, stainless steel tubes, pipes, etc.
- All liquid products : waxes, cleaning products, paints, oils, epoxy etc.
- Electronic devices such as GPS, radars, VHF radios as well as electrical products such as chargers, battery selectors, navigation lights, lights etc…
- Products with a limited lifespan. Example sealant, pyrotechnic fires.
- Any special order product that is not in regular inventory.
- Clearance items and final sales.
- All publications, books, paper maps etc…
- Inflatable boats and motors.
2. Special order of a product not in regular inventory.
Parts that are not in regular inventory are not refundable.
3. Defective goods, damaged.
If your parcel seems to have been damaged during delivery, mention it to the deliveryman and indicate it on the bill of lading. This information on the bill of lading is the only one justifying that the parcel got damaged during its delivery. In the event that the goods are defective or not in accordance with your order, contact us as soon as possible to get your return number. We will then be able to take the necessary steps to correct the problem.
4. Refund of delivery charges.
Shipping costs are only refundable for items damaged in transport or errors of non-compliance on the part of Boulet Lemelin Yacht. When the shipping costs of the return of goods are at our expense, you must contact us so that we agree on the means of return of the goods.
5. Return of a product covered by a manufacturer's warranty.
Please note that the warranties on the products we sell are those offered by the manufacturers. Contact us by phone or by logging into your account to send us a ticket so that we can take steps to enforce your warranty. Shipping costs are not refundable when it comes to manufacturer's warranties.
We accept the following payment methods :
- Cash / Interac Debit (in store only)
- Credit cards: Visa and Mastercard
- You can also pay by C.O.D. *
* An additional fee of CAD $ 8.00 will be charged and a limit of $ 200 per purchase.
- In accordance with Canadian trade laws, we calculate and charge sales taxes based on delivery location. The GST and the provincial tax are therefore calculated accurately. During your purchase process, in the shopping cart, select the delivery province of your order and press recalculate to get a fair total amount.
- For any purchase from outside Canada ant to be shipped outside Canada, no sales tax will be added to your order total.
If there is an error in the calculation of the taxes by mistake of handling on your part or for any technical problem, we will inform you by mail of the changes in the total amount of the order. You will be able to confirm your order.
To place an order using a tax exemption, please contact us during our business hours.
The prices indicated in the Boulet Lemelin Yacht inc. are the prices set for sale to consumers. Boulet Lemelin Yacht inc. reserves the right to modify at any time the price of products offered on its website, without notice. All prices listed in Boulet Lemelin Yacht inc. are expressed in Canadian dollars. The prices of the products offered on Boulet Lemelin Yacht inc. may differ from those posted at Boulet Lemelin Yacht inc. For the unpredictable fluctuations of the market, Boulet Lemelin Yacht inc. reserves the right to change the prices of products sold through its website at any time without notice.
The website of Boulet Lemelin Yacht inc. is designed with maximum precision. The representation of certain products however may vary from the actual product and may not be perfectly consistent with the product mentioned.
Descriptive text and technical characteristics of the products
The website of Boulet Lemelin Yacht inc. is designed with maximum precision. However, there may be changes in the product specifications of our suppliers without our knowledge. We are committed to maintaining the highest level of accuracy of our descriptive texts and at best the information we have.
Rights on the website, images and photos
The photos and images on this website are the property of Boulet Lemelin Yacht inc. and are subject to copyright law.
Security and confidentiality
A formal commitment on our part for your safety and confidentiality. We would like to thank you for choosing Boulet Lemelin and its website. We are concerned to ensure the protection of the information transmitted by the Internet network as well as the respect of your private life. That's why we share our policy in this regard. Our goal is to offer you the consultation and purchase of our products as well as a completely secure online after-sales service.
- In order to ensure complete security while shopping from our site, we have opted for state-of-the-art encryption technology. Thus the information transmitted to the fund remain private.
- This technology uses the 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layers) protocol so you can enter your credit card number, with no-intrusion insurance. This technology establishes a fully secure communication channel between your computer and our administration.
- We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of security by keeping up to date the technologies used for encrypting transmitted information.
- However, no security mechanism is perfect and you should be aware that there is always a certain level of risk that the personal information you transmit to Boulet Lemelin is disclosed without fault on our part and without your consent. We are not responsible for the fact that such confidential information about you may be disclosed, except in the case of negligence on our part. It should be noted that for your security, no credit card information is stored on our servers. If you are concerned about the confidentiality of the use of your credit card on the Internet, we invite you to submit your order by telephone and to speak to one of Boulet Lemelin's representatives. If you have any questions or if you have difficulty accessing the "Cashier" section in a secure way (padlock displaying your security level), we invite you to contact us so that we can complete your order or answer your questions.
Liquids, oversized items and hazardous materials can not be shipped internationally.
All products in the catalog or on the website are weighed. This information allows us to provide you with an estimate of transportation costs. However, a disparity between the assessment and actual costs is possible. If this difference is greater than 25% of the initial assessment, we will contact you to inform you of the difference.
Please note that a minimum amount of $ 100 CAD before transportation is required for any international order.
Standard delivery (4-6 weeks for Europe) is also available. An estimate of transportation costs is made upon request.
In order to protect the cardholder and our company against the fraudulent use of credit cards, we must verify the identity before completing any international order.
This procedure is required for all shipments outside Canada and will only be required for the first order.
The customer outside Canada must provide the following information :
1. The full name of the holder
2. The date of birth of the cardholder
3. The exact residence address of the cardholder
4. The phone number of the bank issuing the credit card (with the name of a contact person)
Following the checks, we send by email an exact estimate of the amount of transportation costs. Subsequently, a transaction copy of the credit card is sent by email or fax. The customer will have to sign and send us by fax to the number: 418.681.4967 or by email.
Taxes and customs fees
All costs associated with the importation of overseas material are the entire responsibility of the customer. BLYacht declines any responsibility for any rights, taxes, problems or delays caused by the shipper and / or customs authorities in international proceedings. It is the customer's responsibility to inquire about the fees and deadlines involved before placing an order.
BL Yacht does not know and can not know the fees and deadlines for different countries. Your order also allows us to record on your credit card any subsequent charges that may occur as a result of a shipment.